- Be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency or Proof of Passing (Abilities to Benefit Test) with a score of at least 97
- Demonstrate proficiency in using English (6th Grade English Language Proficiency Standard)
- Live Scan Fingerprint/ Criminal Background Clearance
- Proof of Immunization or Vaccination:
- Tetanus (within past 19 years)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- TB (Tuberculosis) Test within 6 months
- Covid-19 + Negative Test Result
6. Watch with Second Hand
7. Non-Refundable Registration Fee $250.00
It is crucial to complete all necessary documents and fees at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the program to confirm enrollment. Any late submissions of the required documents and fees will not be accepted.
Someone will reach out to you in the next 2 hours
Tuition Fee: $1,750.00
Registration Fee: $250.00 (non-Refundable)
Do you have questions about our admissions process?